Final Post

Taking this class made me realize that collaborating is so important. We will have to collaborate for our future jobs, as well as in life in general. I'm glad this class showed me how to do that effectively. It was also cool to learn how to blog and to read others blogs. Everyone has something unique and fun to bring to the table. Having my fitness instagram is kind of like my way of "blogging" because I tend to write out how I'm feeling in the captions. My 1,000 word blog post is my favorite post because I got to share my love for fitness and how I got there by collaborating.

image via pixabay.com

Beau's blog really stood out to me while taking this class. I had the honor of being able to work with him for many of our projects this semester, and saw how passionate he is about photography. Beau's blog posts were always insightful and positive, and I felt like I always got something out of reading them. I also enjoyed reading Bria's blog posts. She always keeps it real with her posts and I appreciated that. This class brought me a lot of joy in learning more about how to collaborate effectively. I'm glad I'll be able to use what I learned in this class and apply it to my passion for fitness. Goodbye class, it's been fun!

Comments