Gaming

In this weeks class, we read an article about online gaming. I've never personally played video games, but I have a younger brother and cousins who do play them. I've known for a while now that video games are a very controversial thing. Some people find them dangerous, leading to violence, bullying, etc. I can see why people think this because majority of video games are extremely violent, crude, and don't set a very good example for how kids should be acting. A company called Riot was trying to find the source of toxic behavior. Their goal is to change the way the players act in the video games which I think is a great idea. For the most part, I don't think online gaming is a positive thing and I think they should be more careful about what they're projecting on young players.
image via pixabay.com

Comments